You have a passion for IT and logic. You have been programming or involved in activities that have to do with logic in your free time, probably already when you were a child. Whether it was coding, playing chess or a certain hobby that trained you to think in logical patterns.
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Information Technology;
- Experience with developing code in Java;
- Experience with front-end tools and html;
- Experience working with Oracle databases is a plus;
- Affinity with logistics.
You have a passion for optimization. You are an analyzer, great with data and you combine this with social skills to discuss requirements and outcomes with customers.
- Masters degree in Operations Research, Econometrics or Mathematics;
- Affinity with Logistics;
- Experience with modeling;
- Flexibility and willingness to travel abroad.